Saturday, October 29, 2011

The arrival: a complete day

Dear family and friends,
It's been two weeks since I arrived to the end of the world Australia.

Australia

It's been a little bit hard to find my way around here, but I suppose it has to do with the hangover after the two months in Canada. This time the adjustment had not to do much with the jet lag but with getting used to the warm Australian spring, after having left behind the fresh Canadian fall. Right at the airport, my Australian hosts were waiting for me. From the airport we drove straight to the Sydney Fish Market.

Fish Market
Fish Fish Fish

Crazy place! We got cooked king prawns, bread rolls and sauce, and went to eat them on one of the thousand beautiful parks along the thousand beautiful bays of Sydney harbour.

Fence
Bocata de gambas

At the end of the day, I was honoured with a homemade pavlova, with lots of fresh passion fruit pulp. It is so delicious!

Pavlova

A complete day. I was a little bit disoriented but very well taken care of ;-)
If you like to see more pictures, visit the Australian album which I try to keep up to date. Regards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment